SureSmile®, clear aligners that live up to their promises for utmost straightening precision and comfort
As an independent, family-owned and -operated dental practice, Strongsville Smile Keepers is trusted by generations of families from across northern Ohio. Patients appreciate our transparent, unhurried, non-judgmental, and friendly approach to care. They also understand that we never stand still when staying up-to-date with the latest dental treatments and technologies.
Our talented dentist, Dr. Matthew Gaebelein, has carefully vetted the products, materials, and services you see on this website. SureSmile® is no exception. This clear aligners alternative is clinically proven to effectively, safely, comfortably, and discreetly straighten misaligned teeth and jaws.
The SureSmile® difference
Sure, there are other aligner systems on the market. They are all primarily marketed as a transparent, removable alternative to fixed, silver-hued metal braces. However, the SureSmile® system was designed with the utmost comfort and patient satisfaction in mind.
The aligners themselves are optimally customized to comfortably and precisely hug the contours of your mouth. Such exacting and precise planning promotes a comfortable treatment experience and ideal and efficient outcomes from treatment.
When it comes to the use of high-quality materials, manufacturer Dentsply Sirona has ensured no stone is left unturned. Its aligners are made from a one-of-a-kind, premium plastic that is truly transparent in the smile. This advanced plastic is also free of chemicals like phthalates, which are commonly formulated into plastics to make them more durable. These features allow for your “straightening device” to fade seamlessly into the background of your beautiful smile and also allow for utmost peace of mind (there are no “nasties” in these aligners). Lastly, SureSmile® devices tend to keep their shape well throughout treatment.
If Dr. Gaebelein determines that SureSmile® is appropriate for you, we’ll provide information on what to expect and what to do at every stage of treatment. Similar to other removable oral appliances, compliance is important for the straightening process to remain on track. Be sure to:
- Wear the aligners at all times, except when eating, brushing, and flossing your teeth (or cleaning the aligners themselves).
- Helpfully, SureSmile® aligners are marked with a “u” (for “upper”) and an “l” (for “lower”), as well as numbers that coincide with specific steps in treatment. Be sure to wear the aligners correctly and in the correct order as marked on them.
- Each aligner “tray” should be worn for one to two weeks. Dr. Gaebelein will advise on this. Simply exchange the tray for the next one in the series.
- To clean each tray, use products as recommended by our office. Some standard soaps, pastes, and rinses are simply too abrasive to be used on your trays.
- Visit Strongsville Smile Keepers as directed by Dr. Gaebelein. He will check your teeth to ensure everything is progressing and provide you with the next set of aligners as needed.
Follow these easy, hassle-free steps, and you can achieve your most vibrant and healthy smile in just six to 18 months! Start the process today. Schedule your consultation at Strongsville Smile Keepers by calling (440) 508-4080.